About Grand Canyon North Rim
With multiple stunning locations along the North Rim to choose from, this is a perfect choice for ceremonies with a small number of guests.
Facts and infos
- Open from 15 May through 15 october (closed during winter)
- Special Use Permit required
- Early reservation recommended (there is only one event per day allowed on a viewpoint)
To get married in the Grand Canyon a permit is necessary, the permit process require a minimum of 4 weeks. Do not wait until the last minute for your booking. It is possible that complex special events require more than 4 weeks to process.
Outdoor wedding locations:
- Cape Royal Amphitheater, accomodates up to 40 people
- Point Imperial viewpoint, highest viewpoint along the rim. Viewpoint accomodates up to 10 people, nearby picnic area holds up to 20 people.
Indoor wedding locations:
- No indoor sites for receptions available
Wedding packages available:
- Basic wedding ceremony package
options included in basic price
- Sunset wedding
- Night sky
- Wedding limousine package
- Horseback wedding
- Tribal wedding
Fill out the "Request a quote" form and we get in touch with you shortly.
The offer request is without obligation and free of charge.