Will the marriage be official?

Yes, we are certified ministers and perform your wedding ceremony as legal officiants. You would have to solve a marriage license on the Justice Court before the ceremony, after the ceremony the marriage license will be completed and returned to the Justice Court for registration by us. After that you are legally married in the U.S. If you need your marriage to be recognized in a foreign country, we also can assist you with that. You only would need a second document a so called Apostille to be sent to your homecountry registry office. Read more at our Paperwork Service.